Friday, 18 January 2013

Homework

I am a rich so I can travel in the world as soon as made up my mind.

 One day, I went to Peru to go Machu Picchu. It is one of place that I want to go until I die.On the way, I got a mountain sickness..., but Machu Picchu was amaiging!! I was happy to go there.

next week, I went to South Africa to see wild animals. I could see some wild animals, lions,elephants and zebras nearby. I was scared,but it was very exciting!!

 I hope to  go around the would forever. I want to see many amusing things  and eat traditional food of the world.
 

2 comments:

  1. why didnt you come to school to tell your story???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! I'm going on holiday to Roma with Yuri.
      I will write my story in my blog when I go back to London.

      Delete